Avocado is a fruit with high nutritional value. Rich in good fats, vitamins and minerals. It has many health benefits, such as helping to reduce cholesterol. Nourish the heart and blood vessels, nourish the skin, etc.
However, there are a few things you need to be careful of with avocados:
- Raw avocados contain tannins. Tannins are substances found in certain plants, such as tea, coffee, nuts, and avocados. Tannins have anti-inflammatory effects. But if you eat avocados raw or not yet fully ripe. It can cause headaches, nausea, vomiting and constipation.
- Avocados are high in fat. 100 grams of avocado provides 160 kilocalories of energy, most of which comes from fat. If you eat too many avocados May cause weight gain.
- Avocados are a fruit high in potassium. 100 grams of avocado provides 485 milligrams of potassium, which is more than the 4,700 milligrams of potassium that a healthy adult should get each day. Therefore, people with kidney problems should limit their intake. avocado
- Avocados can cause allergic reactions. Avocados are a fruit that contains certain allergens. Therefore, people who are allergic to seafood or nuts You may also be allergic to avocados. http://ufabet999.com
Tips for eating avocados
- Choose avocados that are fully ripe. By observing the skin that is black or dark brown. The avocado flesh is soft when pressed lightly.
- Avocados should not be eaten raw or not yet fully ripe.
- Avocados should be eaten in moderation. You shouldn’t eat too much.
- People with kidney problems You should limit your intake of avocados.
- People who are allergic to seafood or nuts You should avoid eating avocados.